We are open for business to serve your property needs and will continue to advise you on our health and safety measures in relation to the pandemic. For details on precautions and processes, please contact us directly and refer to our guidelines below.
UK Sotheby’s International Realty is committed to helping prevent the spread of Coronavirus. We are heeding the advice of the government and the World Health Organization. Here are some things we are doing to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
- We can advise you over the phone, via video call, or across any digital platform you’re comfortable using first
- You can opt to do virtual viewings and valuations online
- Let us know your comfort levels and we can arrive with our PPE Kit on. This can include face coverings, gloves, and alcohol wipes.
- If a property has self-imposed restrictions, we will advise you on best health and safety practices prior to meeting
- For in-person viewings, we will arrive before you to open all the doors and storage spaces, and we will turn on all the light switches so that you will have minimal contact with the property
- For in-person valuations, we will try our best to avoid touching surfaces and will maintain social distancing where possible
We have plans and policies in place should anyone come into contact with someone who is ill with Covid-19.