A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold with 3 luxury flats situated on the upper 3 floors on the Grade II Listed building in the heart of Bloomsbury that has been refurbished to the high standards. These modern apartments feature high-quality stylish interiors including a custom designed fitted kitchen. All apartments come with built-in appliances, utility room and a new leasehold. Fibre Internet.
• £65,000-£70,000 rental yield per year. Selling with going concern or vacate on request. Ground rent £1400pa.
• Total area: 1396 sq f
• 3 x 1 bedroom apartments fully furnished let on ASTs.
• Stylish, impressive and spectacular finish
The building is located in the heart of Bloomsbury 250m from Russell Square tube station.
A few useful points about this building:
• A holding company is selling so no stamp duty or transfer of shares tax
• There is a potential to further development/value add: adding a terrace on the first floor as neighbores did and adding a bedroom in the attic.
• long ASTs in place.
• There is £350 ground rent per flat from the lower ground flat and 3 upper residential flats. 125 years new lease on each of the upper 3 flats.
• The wholhasing have been refurbished with new mains such as water pipes, electrical wiring, new 3x boilers, new 3stand switand ch board, the new gas pipes. All certificates are in place including a full planning permission, building control completion certificates.
Environmental: the building is upgraded to comply with all applicable environmental codes. The building has been fully insulated including the loft to provide energy efficiency.
Social: strong tenant relations. There is a continuing communication with tenants to make sure their well-being while staying at the building. Community building. Governancetee te : ethos of providing professional, agile, building management with same-day repair times while keeping rents affordable.
Council Tax Band: D
Lease Length: Freehold
Service Charge: No